Menorca offers children a wide range of activities related to the sea and nature. These activities will be combined with surf lessons to make the camp a unique and unforgettable experience:
- Daily surf lessons
- Free surfing under supervision of monitors
- Surf training on the beach
- Wake surfing
- Excursiones a playas paradisíacas
- Sand sliding
¿How is a day at Surfcamp?
9:30h – 10:30h
10:30h – 13:30h
13:30h – 14:30h
14:30h – 15:30
15:30h – 19:30h
19:30h – 21:00h
21:00h – 22:00h
22:00h – 24:00h
Breakfast to get strength
Surf lessons with instructors
Free time to rest after lunch
Supervised free surfing and other activities
Time for showering and changing
Video or film of outdoor surfing / nighttime activities
- 9:30h – 10:30h: Desayuno para coger fuerzas
- 10:30h – 13:30h: Clase de surf con monitores
- 13:30h – 14:30h: Comida
- 14:30h – 15:30: Tiempo libre para descansar después de comer
- 15:30h – 19:30h: Surf libre vigilado y otras actividades
- 19:30h – 21:00h: Tiempo para ducharse y cambiarse
- 21:00h – 22:00h: Cena
- 22:00h – 24:00h: Vídeo o película de surf al aire libre / actividades nocturnas
Arrival: check in
We recommend arriving in the morning to be present at the 3:00 pm presentation.
- 8.30h – 15.00h:
Pick up of the student at the airport or port with an identification sign.
Arrival at the surf camp: check in
Room assignment and tour of the facilities
- 15.00h – 16.00h: Presentation of the monitors and weekly schedule.
- 16:00h – 19:30h: first surf lesson/activity
- 19.30h – 21.00h: shower and change time
- 21.00h – 22.00h: dinner
- 22.30h – 24.00h: Outdoor surfing video or movie / evening activities
Departure day: check out
We recommend leaving after lunch to do the activity in the morning.
- 9.30h – 10.30h: breakfast
10.30h – 13.30h: surf lessons with instructors
- 13:30h – 14:30h: lunch
- 15.00h – 21.00h: check out and end of the camp:
check out and end of the camp.
- We accompany the student to the airport/port.